Advertisements

Weekly Photo Challenge : optimistic

It all started when I washed my white sneakers and it turned like a mess of grey ,yellow and white. The question of whether cursed the shoes or make it a better one !

So I thought ..well maybe ..painting to the rescue is the answer! Optimistic?

handpainted-3755

good yeah? why not do more to my niece and nephew..

handpainted-3783

cute? hmm too optimistic to do more and improve..

handpainted-3802

This one was a bit too sneaky πŸ™‚ so Β I tried another, this time my nephew’s friend thought I am an artist and can do anything hahaha but not to disappoint him, I tried again!

handpainted-4161

Ben 10 ! hmmm better than nothing πŸ™‚

handpainted-4163

very optimistic.. tried more

handpainted-3789

and more..

handpainted-4386

handpainted-4419

I hope I made these kids happy πŸ™‚ and I’m happy too!

<a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/photo-challenges/optimistic/”>Optimistic</a&gt;

Cheers,

jamilamimi

Advertisements

14 Comments (+add yours?)

1. arv!
    Jan 27, 2016 @ 05:11:14

ah! you surely have a great ability to turn old things into piece of art!! Great effort…You are contributing to a greener world by such efforts! bravo!!

Liked by 1 person

2. gilian
    Jan 27, 2016 @ 05:22:53

Cute!! Love the mini mouse and the Ben 10?! Great drawing and painting! πŸ™‚ I think this is such a great idea. πŸ™‚ I’ll add this to my future art projects. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. anotherday2paradise
    Jan 27, 2016 @ 06:28:14

Amazing! You have a great talent. πŸ™‚

4. vinneve
    Jan 27, 2016 @ 10:42:59

Wow! those are beautiful πŸ™‚ you have a talent in drawing!

5. Su Leslie
    Jan 27, 2016 @ 10:45:13

Cool! I’ve been thinking of painting a pair of white sneakers that I found in the back of the closet. I’m not sure mine will be as accomplished, but you’ve inspired me to just go for it. Cheers, Su.

6. kardz by kris
    Jan 31, 2016 @ 23:26:42

oh, these are brilliant! what a great idea. well done!

Liked by 1 person

7. Adrenaline Romance
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 13:18:39

That’s very creative! Wish we could mail our trekking shoes to you so you can paint it. Just imagine trekking shoes with cute designs. πŸ™‚

My favorite shots:-)